Applications are invited for the following post in The Nehru Centre, London:
• Graduates with knowledge of computer applications like MS word, Excel, Power Point.
• Fluent in English, typing.
• Minimum 3 years experience of supervisory job in the field of Administration/Finance.
• Experience in Event Management / Cultural organisations and knowledge of other Indian Languages would be an added advantage.
• Applicants having previous experience in similar position would be preferred.
Competitive Pay in the scale of £1956-59-2841-85-3691-111-4801.
• Paid Leave, Sick Leave.
• Yearly Bonus as per terms & conditions.
• Gratuity on retirement.
• It is mandatory for the applicants to have valid UK Work Permit/VISA if they are not UK nationals. Resume/CV supported with copies of educational qualifications, passport copy and visa status may be sent via post/courier/email / by hand by 30.09.2021 to:
The Head of Chancery High
Commission of India India
House, Aldwych, London
Email: [email protected]
• Those resumes which are not supported by required Passport/Visa Status/Educational Qualification will be summarily rejected. Selection of candidates will be based on performance in written test followed by Computer Proficiency Test & Interview.