Job Reference – OP/43783 – Pylon Painters to work on National Grid contracts
Main Roles & Responsibilities
• Painting pylons to a high standard ensuring the agreed specification is met.
• Ensure Health and Safety procedures are complied with at all times.
• Install barbed wire anti climb devices on towers
• Complete weekly vehicle and kit inspections for own equipment
• Deliver daily reports to foreman on the progress of works.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
• All-terrain vehicle driving experience (preferred)
• Experience of working at height
• Basic Electrical Safety Certificate (Preferred)
• Tower painting experience would be an advantage
• HAVS assessment